Search This Blog or TYPE IN what you might be looking for here ...

New Attitude for the United States is coming!

In the 1960's we used to play in the streets, but they were housing tracts and the game was football. That's when I found out my neighbor was killed in Viet Nam.

I myself suffered massive concussions from war in WASABI Pakistan as Explosive Ordinance Demolition Commander for in theater operations Theater Medical Information Program under Telemedicine advanced tactical Research Center or TMIP TATRC. We were an instructor team on Joint Base Lewis Mchord that showed MEDCOM boys how to get their asses yanked out of the back of UH-60's and dropped in theater to triage and save the amputees and the traumatically brain injured known as the Wounded Warriors.



As I look out of my home, I think to myself how nice it would be if we could bring back the loving attitudes of the 1960's. When a man had concern for his neighbor and together they built unions. The unions in turn developed a strong tie with local and federal governments. This is We the People and we must never forget that we have fought for FREEDOM many times. FREEDOM allows you to do what you want but you end up alone. If however you develop manners and gain concern for friends and neighbors then life can be worth living.



In the great state of Washington in a place of heaven known as Westport we have parks and beaches that allow perch fishing, sun bathing in the nude, clam digging and tasting (and its not just clams) but women who enjoy the fun, UFO chasing orgies and parties. We love to take lots of pictures, but most cant be shown again! We just love taking private video of beauty next to in and all around the beaches at Westhaven. The street of Montesano brings you by two surf shops but the grocery store went out of business. We need women desperately in this town and there are lots of jobs and men. I am persnally single and looking. I have a beautiful home and would like to work on having a son again.

I hope everybody will write down their goals and work to achieve what you want in life.

What I want is to commune with GOD for my life was dedicated to the spiritual war that may be coming on planet earth. I believe that the Angels of GOD were extra terrestrials.

I am a NORDIC Danish Alien Human Hybrid of some kind. If you are or know of any beautiful women please call and or contact our group and come have a wild time surfing claming treasure hunting movie watching and fire pit marsh malo roasting heaven.

Come say hello to space girl the mini dachsund and shes looking for friends too!