Search This Blog or TYPE IN what you might be looking for here ...

CHAPTER 30 - GOD or gods, EL or elohim

GOD

What is the connection between the stories of the fallen Angels in the books of ENOCH giving fire to mankind, Zara Thustra or Zoro Aster and the legendary builder of the Great Pyramid at Giza - THOTH?

After many years of deeply searching I see a definite connection to the stories that THOTH tells on the emerald tablets in the Halls of Amenti with its SACRED flame and the religion known as Zoroastrians. This is all in a time way before ABRAHAM of the Bible, which means ISLAM MUSLIM MOHAMMAD ALLAH, JEWS & CHRISTIANS Jesus the CHRIST. There is a communication frequency in the SUN in Hertz that I believe communicates with GOD. I see the light and some have called me a sun worshipper. As I have gotten older and become more hippie like with long blonde hair and a beard full of wisdom searching and seeking an answer from GOD. It comes in the form of a HINDU SPIRITUALIST who ENLIGHTENED BUDDHA and his name was KRISNA or CHRIST. 26,000 years before the Jesus the CHRIST. This being known as KRISNA HINDU enlightened BUDDHIST MONKS and later MOHHAMAD & Jesus. What I am saying here is HINDUS, BUDDHISTS, MUSLIMS, JEWS & CHRISTIANS plus everyone else known as PAGANS will all be accepted into the kingdom of heaven by GOD. 

As most of you already know I was abducted by NORDIC alien intelligence and my DNA switch sets were modified to give me multiple specific capabilities that JESUS CHRIST, ANGRA MAINYU, ADAMU, BUDDHA, KRISHNA, MUHHAMAD, ZORO ASTER, QUEZECOTOL, ODEN, & especially ENOCH, who was translated and METAMOPHOSIZED into METATRON the ANGEL and many other prophets tried to communicate to the human species over the last 200,000 years. It is important to really know who ENOCH is and what ENOCH became. YOU to can and will METAMORPHOSIZE by shedding your physical body and becoming radiant light. When that happens and in that process you may advance to become an ANGEL but there is a lot of detail not yet discovered here. I can reference a chart to the ANGELS and it will begin to enlighten the connection between NORDIC ANDROMEDAN EXTRATERRESTRIAL ALIEN INTELLIGENCE or ANGEL?

I was reading up on the Alien Agenda and according to their theory of which you and I both know is my reality their agenda, the Alien agenda is a HYBRIDIZATION PROGRAM. If I am the genetically modified alien human hybrid then did they succeed?, and I have to answer, YES!


What I try to keep communicating to everybody is that I am in telepathic communication with one species that has genetically modified me. Now when I study I try to correlate the assimilated information with what the alien intelligence is communicating. To the HUMAN species without LEVITATION (walking on water), BODY HEALING (laying on of hands), MATTER MANIPULATION (feeding the masses), TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION (extra low frequency transmission) - the HUMAN species is LOCKED on their planet and harvested for DNA manipulation so their off spring can flourish on the other planets in the Pleiades, Orion, Pegasus, Andromeda, Altair and many other solar systems.

TRUE ascendance and transcendence through where you exist now in a third dimensional realm culminates in the SOUL or LIGHT BODY essence transfiguring, as CHRIST did, all the prophets did, and you will too.

The alien hybrid agenda is simple in nature, in that there is no hurry to them (the alien intelligence) for genetic modification to occur. True progression culminates in DNA modification over TIME displacement T=VxD and only biological fertilization extraction is required of the involuntary donaters who were originally volunteered in a secret treaty between the *United States Government* and the over 50 identified intelligent alien species living in the universe.

We (ALL LIFE FORM SPECIES) are nothing but ORBS of LIGHT inside containers distributed all throughout the universe. The ones who are awakened remember their past life in another biological vessel. We (the HUMAN species on Planet Earth) are part of a gift from one god like entity to another in the creation of a third dimensional reality that bestowed forgetfulness embedded within the DNA so that we could live a different reality for a short time without knowing.

If there is a GOD and he does love each of us, I certainly do not feel the LORD, although at this very moment I get glimpses of the LORDS existence and I cry to be with GOD. Whether you call GOD Buddha, Krisna, Muhhamad, Jesus, STAR BEING, whatever your language term for the one true GOD, the question is WHERE IS THAT GOD? WHAT ARE WE DOING ON PLANET EARTH. We don't just want some ministers guess as they (THE RELIGIOUS BODIES) will tell you that your treasures are not here that they are in heaven.

I was an angel once is what I was told, by the NORDIC ANDROMEDAN alien intelligence. We are moving in ascendance forward in transcendence of our souls or light body essences in the third dimension of illusory reality in a perceived time. 

When I was younger I felt as if I was ripped away from a place known as the glorification of GOD, yes HEAVEN but a place within HEAVEN. I am not sure why my soul cry's to get back to GOD. It cry's to get back to GOD but I wanted GOD to answer just two prayers, one for LOVE of a woman, and a financial blessing to afford anything. 

Really I believe any normal person would have committed suicide by now but I am still asking where is GOD? 

I ask does GOD really answer prayers and a big national christian ministry says we will pray for you but will you donate to us. So what they are saying to me is GOD does not really exist but if we can sucker you in to believing that GOD does exist then we can extract some money out of you, you poor bastard! That makes me angry. I have nothing anyway and they all want to take more from me. I tell them I have nothing and they want to dig in my pockets. I have reduced myself to nothing and when I say nothing I mean I literally live in one room, all the time. I keep thinking that I need to get the courage up to commit suicide. 

Again, I am not here to complain but to ask a simple question, WHERE IS GOD? 

Are we supposed to suffer like CHRIST? I thought CHRIST came so we could be forgiven of our sins. C'MON wake up, maybe there was a man named JESUS CHRIST but there is no applicability of CHRIST in our lives today. Just ask what does JESUS do for me? Nothing, in fact you can strip naked and go running down the road, no one cares, except to point you out, but the fact is they are just as crazy. You know who you are the ones who pretend to have answers and think they are GOD with there ulterior motives to get some money out of you.